What to Expect
A NEW LANGUAGE ...
When you and your child embark on the path to learning a new language, you’ll be opening up a whole new world of enriching cultural experiences. You’ll also give your child a competitive edge in our increasingly global society. What’s more, you’ll be preparing your child for better success in school. According to the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), learning a new language :
• Improves cognitive skills
• Improves attention span
• Improves memory
• Improves problem-solving ability
• Improves visual-spatial ability
Numerous studies have shown that children who learn a new language:
• Strengthen their reading abilities in their native language
• Borrow skills from one language to help learn another, reinforcing basic grammar and syntax skills in one or both languages
• Are better able to form hypotheses in science
• Tend to make higher scores on academic achievement tests, including college entrance exams
• Enjoy higher achievement levels in college
Spring semester--Feb. 1-May 24, 2013
Fall semester--Sept. 10, 2013-Jan. 31, 2014
EIN -- 27-0924885.
We now offer payment via PayPal.
Directions appear once you have submitted the registration form.